Videos Used by Marketers:
The infographic below shows the types of videos commonly used by marketers.
- Product Videos
- Explainer Videos
- How-to/Educational Videos
- Social Media Videos
- Customer Videos
- Live Streams
- Cultural Videos
- Chalk Talks
Top 12 Types of Videos Mostly Used By Marketers FAQ
What are the advantages of using videos on marketing?
- Videos help boost conversion and sales
- Videos show effective ROI
- Videos help build trust
- Google Likes Videos
- Mobile Users like Videos
What are product videos?
A product video is like an explainer video that states the benefits of the product. Here are some tips:
- Plan things first
- Be consistent
- Use tripod
- “Static Zoom-in” to properly show product’s benefits
- Determine what works best for what doesn’t work best
What are some tips when creating demos?
- Plan ahead modularizing the demo
- Make a shot list
- Record screen and audio separately
- Add production value
What are explainer videos?
Explainer videos are used to explain the products and services of your company. Here are the steps on how to make an explainer video:
- Produce the video script
- Record the voiceovers
- Explainer video production
- Music and Sound Effects
- Measure Performance
What is a webinar?
A Webinar is a seminar video conducted on the internet.
What are some tips when creating webinars?
- Engage your audience
- Focus on the topic
- Have the best speaker and moderator
- Pick the best webinar format
- Acquire the right webinar platform
How to create educational videos?
- Have someone record you
- Dress accordingly
- Be concise
- Upload to your computer
- Post your video
What are social media videos?
Social media videos are those videos uploaded and found on social media. Here are some tips when creating social media videos:
- Identify your end goal
- Different social media platforms also needa different strategy
- You don’t need fancy gear
- Make the most out of your post-production
How to create customer videos?
Customer videos are those videos that are created out of the testimonials of customers.
What are some tips when creating live streaming videos?
- It won’t be perfect instantly. Keep practicing.
- Be precise
- Be professional
- Share your videos
- Plan your videos beforehand
- Engage in real time
What are cultural videos?
Cultural videos explain the different cultures of countries all over the world. Here are the tips when creating cultural videos:
- Plan ahead of time
- Maintain a steady camera
- Consider using an external mic if audio is necessary
- Never use digital zoom
- Use proper lighting
- Consider the social media platform where you will post the video
- Use a good editing app
What are some tips when creating vlogs?
- Select your niche
- Look for trends
- Maintain quality
- Use the right tone
- Do not forget quality and frequency
- Share on social media
How to create one-to-one videos?
- Find the right format
- Shoot using the right equipment
- Watch while filming
- Edit according to your audience
- Upload and distribute on social media
What are chalk talks?
A chalk talk is a presentation which is done while the speaker is drawing. It is done either through the use of hard crayon, dry-erase markers and chalks on a whiteboard.
What are some tips when creating chalk talk videos?
- Use the right tools
- Choose the right timing
- Define your target audience
- Your language should be appropriate for your target audience
- Keep it short