Let’s be honest, 2020 didn’t make any of our “Top 10 Most Amazing Summers Of All Time” lists.
On the other hand, one thing that did happen with all the extra time spent indoors is that digital marketers everywhere were able to produce tons of top-quality content.
In our case at MobileMonkey, it took a while to decide which 10 out of 250+ articles we produced so far this year that we found to be the most valuable to our audience.
But we’ve narrowed it down, and we know you’ll love this list as much as we do by the time you’re done.
So, let’s jump right in. Here are MobileMonkey’s 10 best digital marketing articles of 2020!
These 7 Facebook ad hacks aren’t your average “test your email subject line” suggestions. MobileMonkey Founder, Larry Kim provides crazy shortcuts that you can copy to great effect in your own campaigns.
The best part of these Facebook ad hacks is that they require little effort and yield a high ROI if you can successfully clone these ideas.
Customer support chat has incredible benefits, such as:
- Increased customer loyalty, sales, and revenue as a result of live chat, according to 79% of businesses surveyed. (Kayako)
- A 10% lift in AOV (average order value) when a buyer’s journey includes customer support chat. (ICMI)
- Chat support (41%) is preferred to phone support (32%), email support (23%), and support via social media (3% ). (Kayako)
Learn how live chat support tools + automation workflows can help your business grow!
SMS marketing is a unicorn marketing channel if we ever saw one.
- At least 5 billion people worldwide can send and receive text messages.
- 95% of texts are read within 3 minutes of being sent.
- SMS averages +90% open rates and +30% response rates.
- In the U.S., text messaging is hands-down the favorite way of 20- to 40-year-olds to stay in touch with businesses.
Use these 10 SMS marketing hacks to automatically grow a contact database, follow up with contacts in SMS, set exact delivery times, and send text messages triggered by behaviors or intent.
Dwindling organic Facebook News Feed reach and decreasing post engagement rates has been the trend for marketers on Facebook.
So how do you maintain or increase the ROI of your Facebook marketing campaigns?
Here’s a 5-minute Facebook page marketing hack you can use that can result in a constant flow of free leads. 🙊
For small businesses, their tech stack is among the top 5 most cited success factors by entrepreneurs in 2020.
And if you don’t want to be part of the 80% of companies that fail within 18 months, you need to choose the tools that will give you a competitive edge.
So, if you’re looking for the best marketing tools for small businesses that are both affordable and necessary for rapid-growth, this is the post you’ve been looking for.
In this post, we walk-through how to use Facebook’s Boost Post feature like advertising pros to get top-notch results.
With the help of Dennis Yu, founder of digital agency BlitzMetrics, you’ll learn how to boost a post on Facebook using his infamous Dollar-a-Day strategy!
In the U.S., text messaging is the favorite way of the 20-to 40-year-old crowd to stay in touch with service providers.
Learn how to send mass SMS messages (AKA text message blasts) using MobileMonkey in one of our top value-added services of 2020!
This guide is designed to help marketers get to know Facebook’s policies for business communications on the Messenger chat platform.
Once you know these rules you’ll understand how to use Facebook Messenger as a customer communication channel that generates leads and drives revenue.
Plus, you’ll find a super handy infographic that you can refer to quickly for all future Messenger marketing campaigns!
Finding good growth hacking strategies through a Google Search in 2020 is hard given how saturated this topic has become since Sean Ellis coined the term over ten years ago.
In this article, we focus on providing more comprehensive growth hacking strategies that produce great results over long periods of time.
Because that’s what you really want, right?
Have you been considering adding live chat to your website?
If you have, that’s smart. Because adding live chat to your website continues to produce results that cannot be ignored:
- Increase conversion rates by 45% on average
- Bost website engagement rates by 3X
- Consumers 63% more likely to return to your website
Learn how to add live chat to your website in just 10min with this step-by-step guide!
Important Next Steps
- Get started with chat marketing campaigns by building a free MobileMonkey OmniChat™ chatbot. Get MobileMonkey for free today.
- Talk and learn about chatbots with other enthusiasts. Join MobileMonkey Island, a Facebook group of over 35k marketers and entrepreneurs that are ready to support you.
- Advance your marketing performance with Chatbot University, a free chatbot tutorial and training area for chat marketers.