As 2019 comes to a close and we ring in the new year, it’s time for us to acknowledge what’s happening in the world of business:
Customer communication is undergoing a massive shift.
If you’re still relying on old school digital marketing techniques, you’re probably seeing results dwindle.
The future of customer communication is chat marketing, and it’s time to jump on the bandwagon.
It’s time to adopt chat automation for customer support, marketing, and sales.
Don’t believe me?
Get ready to learn all about this communication shift and chat marketing at the Chat Marketing 2019 Summit on December 12.
In the meantime, here are some stats to inspire you…
Chat Automation Stats
- 75% of customers prefer to text or chat with businesses.
- 80% of businesses say they want to implement chatbot automation in 2020.
- 53% of customers would rather chat with businesses to solve problems more quickly.
- 45% of those surveyed said the top reason is because it’s most convenient to chat on apps they already use.
- 85% of customer communication will be handled without a human in 2020
- 73% of customers said that they’re open to dealing with a chatbot
- 48% of consumers prefer a chatbot that solves problems over a chatbot that has personality
Text Message Marketing Automation Stats
- 75% of millennials say the most helpful texts they receive are appointments, delivery, payment reminders, surveys & promotions.
- 55% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company if they could text them
Artificial Intelligence Stats
- 27% of consumers worldwide are interested in artificial intelligence-based tools
- 16% of adults in the United States own an AI assistant like Amazon Alexa
- 28% of top companies use artificial intelligence for marketing, while 31% of top companies plan to implement artificial intelligence in the next year
- 63% of marketers say Machine Learning is speeding up their ability to create strategy.
- 52% of markters say that Machine Learning is speeding up their Tactical (Day-to-Day) work.
- 25% of marketers say that the marketing technology they feel most unprepared for is Chatbots (making it the No. 1 answer among marketers).
Customer Service Stats
- In 2022, businesses will collectively save $8 Billion by employing chat-based automation
- 68% of customers said that they’ve had positive interactions with customer service bots in the past
- 58% of customers say emerging technologies such as chatbots and voice assistance have changed their expectations of companies
- 77% of customers say chatbots will transform their expectations of companies in the next five years
Time to Evolve with the New Year
The new year is upon us, and with it, the future of customer communication.
It’s time to evolve your business.
It’s time to evolve your business to connect with customers in the communication channels they’re already using.
It’s time to evolve your business while saving money with automated customer care.
It’s time to scale your business with record leads and revenue.
Meet your customers where they are.
Evolve your business to keep up and adopt chat marketing in the new year.
Important Next Steps
- Make a MobileMonkey chatbot so that you can get in on the benefits. Get MobileMonkey for free and try out the easy-to-use bot builder!
- Want to learn more about different functionalities of chatbots? Join MobileMonkey Island, a Facebook group of over 30k people that are ready to support you!
- The future of customer communication is here. Reserve your seat to Chat Marketing 2019. There are a limited number of free seats. We hope to see you on Dec. 12.