What you’re about to read is the chatbot marketing game-changer —
A list of 18 chatbot marketing playbooks that you can plug-and-play in your business to start driving sales immediately.
Chatbot marketing is the present and future of marketing. If you’re not all-in with building marketing chatbots, run, don’t walk, to get started.
The One Chatbot Marketing Essential: Chatbot Builder
Before I show you the what, I must tell you the how.
To use these chatbot marketing templates, you’ll first need to install a chatbot builder such as MobileMonkey.
MobileMonkey uses Facebook Messenger marketing since Messenger is the most widely-used and feature-rich messaging platform available.
With MobileMonkey, you can get started for free in less than five minutes. Plus, you’ll get instant access to each of the chatbot marketing templates described below.
MobileMonkey is designed for small businesses or freelance marketers as well as marketing agencies. With an agency account, your marketing agency can create and sell chatbot marketing to your clients.
You can automatically install any of these chatbot marketing templates in MobileMonkey by clicking Templates → View Templates Library.
Once in the chatbot marketing library, choose your preferred template.
Next, you’ll either add the template to an existing chatbot or start from scratch.
Then, it’s time to start creating your chatbot marketing plan.
Here’s the important thing about these chatbot templates. They can be totally customized to your specific needs.
For example, let’s say you like the chatbot for gyms, but you want to customize it to sell Photoshop actions to amateur photographer moms of newborns.
No prob! You can customize it to whatever chatbot marketing activity you prefer.
Now that you have the best chatbot builder on the market and know exactly how to install each of these chatbot marketing templates, let’s get into them.
1. Chatbot Marketing for Lead Generation
The one-minute lead gen bot is a good starting place, especially if you’re just getting started with chatbot marketing.
The bot is ideal for client-based businesses that want to create more leads that will be followed up by a salesperson.
The pre-built dialogue has three “quick questions.”
- Thanks for stopping by! Can I ask for your email address?
- Thank you. And what’s the best phone number for us to reach you at?
- Thanks again. What can we help you with today?
To answer the first two questions, email address and phone number, all the user has to do is click or tap in response.
Facebook has this information stored in the user’s account. With the input type set to email, it’s simple for them to reply quickly and accurately with their response. The same holds true for the phone number.
You can use this chatbot as a standalone template for lead-generation or you can add it to another dialogue or template.
2. Chatbot Marketing for Automotive Shops
Although designed with automotive shops in mind, this template is perfect for any service-oriented brick-and-mortar business who wants to engage in chatbot marketing.
The bot has several built-in features:
- Schedule a service – Select a service, and set an appointment to bring your vehicle into the shop
- Ask our mechanic – Allows potential customers to ask questions regarding car issues
- Reviews – Features the reviews of other customers who have done business with the shop
- Leave a review – Allows customers to share their experience with the shop
One of the most advantageous features of the chatbot is the ability to allow customers to easily schedule appointments simply using the interactive bot.
3. Chatbot Marketing for Beauty Salons
The salon service industry is one in which scheduling appointments, getting advice, and learning about the salon’s different services can be a huge chatbot marketing advantage.
The chatbot marketing for beauty salons template is designed to help customers quickly select a service and schedule an appointment.
The chatbot marketing sequence begins with a brief welcome message followed by the store’s logo, then the request to choose a service from a menu.
This menu contains three main service categories but can be customized with more or fewer categories based on your particular need.
If a customer chooses the skin care category, for example, they can select from the salon’s different skin care services and schedule an appointment.
Other features of this chatbot marketing template allow customers to sign up for weekly promotions and learn about careers.
4. Chatbot Marketing for a Powerful Sales Funnel
This template features a powerful qualifying technique developed by Cat Howell, agency owner and chatbot marketing professional.
Her chatbot sequence uses a process to select high-potential clients for sales calls. This qualifying process is executed by the chatbot and follows this flow.
This powerful sequence allows agencies to scale, by eliminating clients that have high-churn potential and onboarding clients that have a track record of improving agency profits.
5. Chatbot Marketing for a Coffeeshop
The coffee shop chatbot allows cafes and coffee shops to do several things that typically require the time and attention of baristas and staff.
- Customers can join a loyalty reward program
- Customers can get the Wifi password
- Customers can read reviews or leave their own review
- Customers can view the food or drink menu
The coffeeshop bot is designed to both provide customer service help, but also to increase business and loyalty at the coffee shop through chatbot marketing.
6. Chatbot Marketing for Community Organization
The chatbot marketing sequence for a community organization group is designed for online or in-person communities to form, grow their following, and even gain donations.
This chatbot is great for homeowner’s associations, sports leagues or teams, book clubs, school parent organizations, cause-related organizations, clubs or other small to medium-sized organizations.
Here are the primary chatbot marketing features included in the community organization template:
- Invite members into the group
- Allow members to view location or meeting updates and receive updates about community events
- Provide community news and updates
- Display the rules of the group in an interactive and engaging way
- Allow users to ask questions and get quick answers
- Invite users to read and post reviews of the group
- Solicit donations from users interested in contributing financially
Although it falls under the rubric of chatbot marketing, this template is simply a way to allow any type of organization — neighborhood, non-profit, informal, etc. — streamline and automate their processes.
The features of this template make it ultra-simple for anyone to set it up, turn it on, and experience the hassle-free benefits of Messenger chatbots.
7. Chatbot Marketing for Consultants
One of the biggest groups of Messenger chatbot users is consultants. Often, these are marketing consultants, many of whom sell their own chatbot marketing services.
As chatbot marketing bots go, this one is simple and straightforward. Its ability to save time and streamline processes, however, is unparalleled.
The bot launches with a greeting. This can, of course, be customized.
One useful feature of any chatbot is that users’ responses can be saved, allowing you to organize and segment the respondents according to specific categories.
For example, you can create a Messenger contact group of only those users who responded to your consultant welcome question. You can later retarget these people with a specific campaign designed to reengage them.
With the consultant chatbot, you can do the following:
- Answer basic questions
- Provide information about your consultancy and services
- Invite users to free training
- Provide a signup form for applicants to work with you
- Invite users to join your Facebook group
- Allow users to get blog updates
8. Chatbot Marketing for Contests
Contests are a powerful marketing technique, and they become even more powerful with chatbot marketing integrations.
The chatbot marketing bot can handle a contest from soup to nuts, allowing you to simply set up the bot and launch the contest.
There are two types of contests that this bot provides:
- Comment contests
- Giveaway contests
With a comment contest, you allow everyone who comments on an organic post in your Facebook group to be automatically entered into the contest.
The second chatbot contest, a giveaway, allows users to enter an offer to win something free.
The power of these contests is that they provide a fast and flawless way to build your contact list both on Messenger and using other forms such as email.
9. Chatbot Marketing for Dentists
The dentist chatbot marketing template can be adapted for a variety of other businesses such as wellness clinics, massage therapy practices, or opticians.
The chatbot allows users to do the following
- Schedule an appointment for a selected service
- Find out more about the services
- Meet the team of care providers
- Get directions to the location
- Find out hours of operation
- Learn about promotions
Chatbot marketing features like this take only an hour or two to setup from beginning to end, but they save countless hours in phone calls, inquiries, scheduling, explanation, callbacks, and other time-consuming customer service tasks.
10. Chatbot Marketing for Gyms
MobileMonkey’s gym bot handles all the chatbot marketing needs that a gym or fitness facility might need.
These chatbot marketing features include:
- Fully built out the welcome dialogue (complete with inspiring images)
- Information about CrossFit classes
- Information about weight training
- Information about yoga classes
- Information about one-on-one personal training
- Offer for a free trial gym membership
- Offer for a free health evaluation from the gym
- Gym location
- Gym hours of operation
11. Chatbot Marketing for Health Coaches
Chatbot marketing is extremely advantageous for any individual or small team who wants to save time on tasks like scheduling, client onboarding, and answering general questions.
The chatbot marketing bot for health coaches is designed to deliver on each of those fronts. It’s flexible enough to be used for fitness trainers, health coaches, personal coaches, and other professionals providing personalized individual training.
The chatbot is highly interactive, but it’s also designed to elicit as much actionable feedback as early on in the sequence as possible.
Take a look at how this quick back-and-forth has allowed the personal trainer to get the age, weight, and fitness level of a potential client.
All that the user has to do is tap out quick replies.
The trainer bot can then offer additional materials for personal training. It’s important to get the user’s agreement before this happens.
Now that the user is within the intermediate funnel, she or he can select several additional options:
- Read an inspiring story about a client who increased her fitness level
- Get a free consultation
- View a free video about the intermediate training program
This is the intermediate funnel, but the chatbot will provide a different sequence if the user has selected “beginner” or “intermediate” as their fitness level.
12. Chatbot Marketing for Influencers
The influencer chatbot marketing setup is geared towards individuals who want to cultivate a social media following, retain engaged users, and sell products and services.
The template version of the chatbot is designed for a musician, but the customization options are endless.
Here are some of the features of chatbot marketing for influencers:
- Complete welcome dialogue
- Personalized greeting
- Opt-in to stay updated with news and information about the influencer
- Opt-out option to easily unsubscribe
- Find out about tour dates and locations
- Get tickets to events
- Facilitate payment for tickets or merchandise
13. Chatbot Marketing for Marketing Agencies
Marketing agencies are among the heaviest users of MobileMonkey, and with good reason. MobileMonkey is the premier provider of agency-level chatbot marketing solutions.
Agencies are also invited to apply for inclusion in MobileMonkey’s affiliate program. Affiliates earn a high percentage of the subscription cost for any client that they refer as a MobileMonkey user. In the agency world, this can rack up huge earnings quickly.
All agencies can apply to join MobileMonkey’s certified agency directory, which places them in direct contact with customers who need their services.
Here is the chatbot marketing process that agencies have found to be successful:
A brief opening menu easily invites users to self-select the marketing service they are most interested in.
In this case, the marketing services are Facebook Ads and Messenger marketing, but these can be differentiated or added based on your marketing agency’s specific offering.
Once the potential client goes further down the funnel, the bot responds by gathering additional information.
The more information you can gather about the client, the more successful you can be at onboarding that client.
14. Chatbot Marketing for Podcasts
Chatbot marketing for podcasts makes it easy to grow a podcast following.
Podcasts are an amazing tool for providing valuable content to users, but it’s not always easy to build a community around podcast listeners.
That all changes with this chatbot. The template has these features:
- Listen to episodes
- Become a VIP listener
- Get updates about new episodes
- Get new episodes delivered
- Find out about most popular episodes
Everything you need to run and promote a successful podcast community is included with this chatbot marketing template.
15. Chatbot Marketing for Real Estate
The real estate chatbot marketing bot is one of the most advanced and built-out. The reason? Real estate agents have to manage a lot of moving parts and paperwork, not to mention in-person meetings, showings, and a legion of other details.
Real estate agents have a large suite of tools at their disposal with the real estate chatbot. Many agents hire personal assistants to manage the avalanche of details that the job demands. If using a chatbot, however, that may not be necessary.
The real estate chatbot is designed to help real estate agents both as seller’s agents or buyer’s agents (including rentals.)
If a real estate agent is offering listing services (i.e., selling a home), then the chatbot will walk the client through a series of questions
- Is the home currently listed?
- How soon do you need to sell the home?
- What is the property address?
- What is your email address?
- What is your phone number?
In less than sixty seconds, a potential seller could entrust you with their complete information, allowing you to follow up easily and quickly.
A real estate agent who is selling a home can do the following
- Display current listings
- View complete galleries of current listings
- Schedule a showing
16. Chatbot Marketing for Restaurants
Restaurants have a lot to handle. Menus, pricing, orders, reservations, hours of operation…there’s a lot that stands to be streamlined by using chatbot marketing.
MobileMonkey’s chatbot marketing for restaurants takes care of the following:
- Place food orders
- View the menu
- See reviews
- Make reservations
- View current details
- Get directions
- Take a survey
17. Chatbot Marketing for Stores
The template for stores is highly adaptable for any retailer but is primarily geared towards brick-and-mortar shops.
Most of today’s shoppers start the process online, even if they love window shopping. They’ll first get some information to find out what the store offers, where the store is located, and when the store is open.
Here’s what this chatbot marketing template will do for you:
- Segment users according to their shopping preference — for example, men’s clothing or women’s clothing
- Find out what’s on sale
- Get deals or coupons
- Sign up for updates
- Read or leave a review
- Find out the store hours
- Get the store’s location
The bot is designed to both get customer’s information for marketing purposes and to invite shoppers into the store.
18. Chatbot Marketing for Surveys
Surveys are more than just an information-gathering tool. They are also a powerful method of growing your customer base, spreading the word about your business, and amassing a useful pool of contacts.
Facebook Messenger chatbot surveys take the power of online surveys to a whole new level. (Plus, you don’t need to purchase pricey survey software.)
Here are some of the features of surveys using Facebook Messenger:
- They are easy to fill out and complete
- By default, they are mobile-friendly
- They are optimized for a platform that users are already familiar with
- They have very high engagement rates
- You can save respondent’s information into lists
- You can follow up with respondents
The “Quick Survey” tool on MobileMonkey allows you to rapidly assemble a survey. If you just want to copy the survey template, that’s fine, too.
The Survey Bot has three survey types in order to demonstrate the realm of survey capabilities:
- Health and fitness survey
- Customer feedback survey
- Skincare survey
All the surveys are easy for people to complete because they simply require tapping one of the existing options. Plus, we’ve created the survey with a bit of incentivization on the front end so users will be eager to complete it.
More Chatbot Marketing?
This is just a sample of the many chatbot marketing tools that MobileMonkey has built for you.
Additional chatbot marketing opportunities include chatbots for mortgage brokers, chatbot marketing for websites, chatbot marketing for health shops, and chatbot marketing for ecommerce websites.
You can even make your own chatbot marketing templates with MobileMonkey’s chatbot template builder. When you create your own chatbot template, you can share it across Facebook pages, provide it to clients, or distribute it to your agency.
The Goal of Chatbot Marketing: Sales, Leads, Revenue
Each of these chatbot marketing templates has one thing in common — the goal is to increase sales or leads, and eventually to generate revenue.
Regardless of your industry, chatbot marketing is poised to make a massive impact on what matters most — revenue.
Whether your chatbot marketing approach is intended to attract new clients or facilitate orders, it’s easy to turn it on and let it go using these prebuilt templates
What should you do next?
- Sign up for MobileMonkey. Joining MobileMonkey is the only way to get these templates, plus more powerful chatbot marketing tools.
- Take a free crash course in chatbot marketing, taught by the world’s most authoritative pioneers in chatbot marketing and digital marketing strategy.
- Join MobileMonkey Island, an exclusive Facebook group consisting of thousands of chatbot marketers.