If you have ever used Facebook Ads, chances are you will need or have looked for help from Facebook Ads customer service.
However, it’s not exactly clear how to go about speaking to an actual Facebook representative. A real-life person? They do exist!
Well then, where do you turn for your Facebook Ads customer service?
Live Chat With Facebook Chat Support
If you’re not one of the lucky ones with a Facebook Ads rep assigned to your account, then you’ve probably run into a bunch of run-around answers on how to speak to a human at Facebook Ads.
Facebook Ads are problematic, and you’re bound to have some questions come up. Perhaps you are having pixel problems, billing issues, outrageous metrics, or ad delivery issues.
Whatever your issues are, contacting Facebook ads customer service is an option. This will probably be a better use of your time than trying to search through all of the support resources or Google.
It should be easy, right?
Okay, here’s how to talk to a human from Facebook Ads customer service.
And good news, it’s not that hard!
Contacting Facebook Ads Customer Service
You’re ready, you’ve got a pen or pencil, notepad, coffee or tea, and it’s time to talk to a real live human at Facebook Ads, hopefully.
Most Common Reasons For Contacting Facebook Ads Customer Support
- Your Facebook ads are not approved. What are Facebook’s ad policies? There is a lot of prohibited content and Facebook provides a list here.
However, if you can’t edit your ad to an approved status, move to the next common reason for contacting Facebook Ads customer support, appealing your rejected ad.
2. You want to appeal a rejected Facebook Ad. Head over to the ‘Account Quality’ Facebook resource page, if it’s your first time, you’ll be greeted with this:
This is a convenient dashboard to keep track of all of your questions, concerns, and complaints with Facebook Ads customer service.
3. Facebook ads are rejected, then approved, and rejected again — what gives!? If your ad was unjustly disapproved or stuck in limbo, appeal it here.
4. You’ve been locked out of a client’s Facebook page.
5. A client forgot their password and no longer has access to the associated email address.
6. Concerns over harassment on a Facebook page.
7. Someone is impersonating you or identity-theft concerns.
8. A client or relative has passed away and you need to get access to their Facebook account.
9. A client’s personal Facebook account has been hacked, giving the hacker access to their Facebook Business page.
10. You are having issues with increasing your billing threshold or Ads payments problems. Fill out this form.
11. Your ad account has been flagged, restricted, or disabled for not following Facebook ad policies. You can submit an appeal with Facebook ads customer service here.
How Do I Contact Facebook Ad Support?
You must have an active Facebook Ads account to contact Facebook Ads customer service.
If you do not have an active Facebook Ads account:
- Log in to Facebook with your personal login.
- Head over to https://business.facebook.com/ and click “Create Account”.
- Enter your business name, select your Page, and provide your name and work email.
- Fill out the remaining required fields. All of which are pretty self-explanatory.
- Once completed, navigate to https://business.facebook.com/settings/ad-accounts.
- Open a new tab and go to https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/accounts/.
- Copy the ID (8 or 16 digit number).
- Return to the Business Manager Settings and click “Add New Ad Accounts”, then select “Claim an Ad Account”.
- Paste your ID and click “Claim Ad Account”.
Now go run some ads or click “Boost” on a post and bill it to your account. You’re ready for the next steps!
If you do have an active Facebook Ads account:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/business/help.
- Scroll down until you see “Still Need Help?” and then click the “Get Started” button.
Next, select the asset that you need help with and on the following page, choose what you need help with from the options.
The next screen will ask you to select the category of your support request.
Click “Ads” or whatever you are looking for help with. Then, scroll down until you see “Still Need Help? Contact Support” where you should see a “Chat” or “Email” option populate.
The “Chat” and “Email” links may not appear if you are trying after hours. Try back during regular business hours.
Unbeknownst to most marketers and non-marketers alike, Facebook may or may not have these “Chat” and “Email” links appear for you. It’s biased, without explanation — but for sure, you need to have an active Facebook Ads account.
You’d expect Facebook to have a chatbot or something that was able to answer FAQs 24/7.
Did you know you can make a Q and A chatbot and have customer support for your business that works across your website, Facebook Business Page, SMS Text, and more?
Give your business a better customer experience with MobileMonkey OmniChat.
How Do I Contact Facebook By Phone?
Sorry but Facebook isn’t going to hand out a Facebook customer care number you can simply dial (they have chatbots for your FAQs, which are much more efficient, come on, get friendly with a Facebook bot!)
Can I Talk To A Live Person At Facebook?
We already covered that Facebook phones would obviously be manned by cyborgs that all have Zuckerberg’s face, of course!
So, the answer is… maybe? They will call you, and they do have reps, but you don’t call them.
Don’t mess with Facebook Ads customer service, fuggedaboutit.
The Secret List Of Facebook Ads Customer Service Email Addresses
These are hit or miss – you might get a quick reply, or you might be stuck in limbo. If you are desperate, roll the dice and give one a try!
email@example.com – Use this email address regarding disabled accounts, hacked accounts, password resets, and other problems with your Page.
firstname.lastname@example.org – For appeals if your content has been blocked or accounts suspended.
email@example.com – This is casting a wide net. You’d better be very specific about your issue when using this generic email.
firstname.lastname@example.org – For financial issues related to your Facebook page or ads.
email@example.com – They are on top of this one, rightfully so. Don’t take advantage or misuse it. This email is for any abusive or harassment situation.
Use Snail Mail As A Last Ditch Effort
You’ve tried everything and still want an answer to your unfathomably unique question. We don’t think you would do this, but you can (are you okay?). Here is Facebook’s address:
1601 S. California Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Don’t Put All Of Your Facebook Ads Customer Service Requests In One Basket
In summary, you want to try multiple avenues to get the fastest response from Facebook Ads customer service. It’s not that hard, but it’s not the most straightforward support system either.
Follow our steps above when you get tired of Facebook’s hierarchy of support, and you should be able to resolve your issue one way or another.
Resolve your prospects and customers’ concerns or needs with your own 24/7 customer support chatbot that works seamlessly across your website, Facebook page, Instagram page, and SMS phone number all from one user-friendly dashboard.
Besides giving your prospects and customers faster answers and therefore creating a better impression and customer experience (which leads to more sales!) your MobileMonkey OmniChannel chatbot can be used for much more.
- Live chat takeover that closes more deals and retains customers. You can easily setup MobileMonkey to send a notification to yourself or your on-call live agent via mobile, email, or browser to suavely step in to your chatbot drip sequence using keyword triggers.
- Customer satisfaction surveys with a conversational drip sequence that gets 3X more engagement than traditional forms or email surveys. It’s easy to setup and gives you the most valuable insights from your customers.
That’s just the tip of the chatbot software iceberg.
You can create pre-qualification drip sequences, a complete Messenger funnel with Click-to-Messenger ads with a 100% conversion rate, contacts list builder, and oodles of other Unicorn marketing tools.
Important Next Steps
- Create a free chatbot today with the limited time MobileMonkey Free Forever Special Edition.
- Talk and learn about chatbots with other enthusiasts. Join MobileMonkey Island, our Facebook group of 40K marketers and entrepreneurs who are ready to support you.
- Advance your marketing performance with Chatbot University, a free chatbot tutorial and training area for chat marketers.