Every business will benefit from our list of 50 Facebook for Business tips. Facebook is still the behemoth gorilla of social platforms.
You can’t shake a banana at over 2 billion monthly and 1 billion daily active users!
Don’t forget about Facebook’s super-secret marketing mojo tool, Facebook Messenger, which alone has 1.3 billion active monthly users (as of November 2020).
Facebook Messenger is likely to outpace active users on Facebook itself as social trends continue to favor messaging. So how do you tap into the powerhouse that is Facebook?
We’re going to walk you through exactly how to rub the magic Facebook lamp to fulfill all of your Facebook for business tips wishes.
Your Facebook Business Page is arguably more important than your brick-and-mortar (if you have one).
Love it or hate it, your business needs to make a good impression on Facebook.
Facebook for Business Tips Killer Value Roadmap
I. What Is The Best Way To Use Facebook for Business?
II. What To Post On Facebook Business Page
- Use A Facebook Messenger Bot To Answer Questions 24/7 And Boost Your CX & ROI
- Select The Correct Category For Your Business Page To Get Better Features And Improve SEO
- Create A ‘Vanity’ Facebook URL To Make It Easier To Find Your Business Page And Look More Professional
- Activate A CTA Button To Drive More Desired Outcomes From Your Facebook Page Traffic
- Keep Your Cover Photo Fresh To Make A Memorable First Impression
- Customize Your Facebook Business Page’s Tabs For Easier Navigation And A Clean Look
- Experiment With Different Types Of Posts To Find The Perfect Balance Of Content For Your Target Audience
- Share Insider Knowledge Via Facebook Chatbots For Insane CTRs And More Returning Visitors
- Optimize Your Posts To Avoid Looking Sloppy And Gain Better Reach
- Use Messenger Drip Campaigns To Effortlessly Qualify, Gain, And Convert Leads
- Pin A Post To Get More Impressions For Your Promotions And Events
- Respond To Comments And Messages Quickly To Build Trust With Your Customers And Never Lose A Sale
- Share User Generated Content To Expand Your Reach
- Fill Out The About Section So Your Customers Know You Are Legit And Where To Find Your Business
- Post Lots Of Videos For Increased Engagement That Builds Customer Loyalty And Brand Awareness
- Analyze Your Content With Facebook Insights To Inform And Improve Your Engagement And Drive More Leads
- Check The Best Day/Time To Post With Facebook Insights For The Most Engagement
- Advertise Your Facebook Business Page With Like Buttons On Your Website
- Give Your Posts A Boost Like The Pros With Facebook Ads For Better Engagement
- Use Targeting To Drastically Increase Conversions
- Use Influencer Marketing To Engage With Your Target Audience And Gain Customers Trust
- Promote Your Facebook Business Page In Your Email Signature For More Traffic
- Share Behind-The-Scenes Content To Keep Your Followers Interested and Engaged
- Run Contests For An Engaging Way To Gain New Followers
- Experiment With Emojis For More Engagement And Fun!
- Infographics For Easy-To-Share Value And More Traffic
- Reuse, Recycle, Renew For Effortless Engaging Posts
- Experiment With GIFs For Better Engagement And A Sense Of Humor That Your Customers Will Love
- Post On The Weekend To Reach More People
- Use Humorous Posts To Win Customers Over And Break Up Serious (Boring) And Salesy Posts
- Tag Other Businesses For Increased Reach And To Gain New Followers
- Hash Out Some Hashtags To Grow Your Following With Better Reach And Engagement
- Connect Your Instagram To Easily Cross-Post And Co-Promote Content Across Channels
- Create A Facebook Group To Turn Your Brand Into A Community
- Experiment With Post Length To Find What Your Target Audience Engages With
- Use Ideal Photo & Graphics Dimensions For Better Looking Posts That Build Brand Trust
- Use Social Media Management Tools To Save Time And Automate Scheduling
- Feature Testimonials For Brand Trust And Social Proof
- Create Exclusive Content For Customer Loyalty
- Ask For Reviews So New Customers Can Easily Trust Your Brand
- Jump On The Trends Bandwagon To Share Engaging Curated Content With Your Followers
- Keep It Professional And Avoid Violating Facebook’s ToS
- Use The Facebook Pixel To Track Traffic And Conversions Generated By Your Facebook Page
- Utilize Page Roles To Avoid Any Mistake Posts And Other Facebook No-Nos
- Use A Good Profile Photo For Better Branding And To Be More Memorable
- Turn On Private Messages To Harness The Unyielding Power Of Facebook Messenger Chatbots
- Set Up Facebook Business Manager To Easily Manage All Of Your Pages
- Use Facebook’s Templates For A Fool-Proof Page Layout That Improves CTR
- Go Beyond The Blog And Focus On Writing More Engaging Posts For More Action
- Invite Your Facebook Friends For An Easy Boost In Followers And Reach
Can I Use Facebook For Business? Facebook Marketing Tips, 2021 Edition
The best way to use Facebook for business is to generate brand awareness, leads, and conversions… of course!
Whether you are looking for Facebook marketing tips for small business or a larger organization, these are all super simple and essential to a good Facebook marketing strategy.
Post organic content regularly
Whether it’s original graphics (a good choice), videos (the best choice), or quick and easy curated content (an okay choice).
Start out slow with 2-4 posts per week and get into a rhythm and then ramp up to daily.
Run paid ads
A simple “boost” will help any post for engagement but you owe it to yourself to dive deeper into audience targeting and conversion strategy.
- Choose ‘Click-to-Messenger’ ad campaigns for 100% conversion rates, fast funnel fill (effortlessly gather contact info for every click!), and an ROI that is absolutely BANANAS!
- This is fundamental to any decent Facebook marketing strategy. You can post amazing organic content all day long but almost nobody will see it until you pay up. When you do boost a post on Facebook, take a moment to make it targeted.
- Facebook ads with Messenger bots are a fraction of the cost of traditional traffic and conversion campaigns.
- Stay in touch for life! MobileMonkey makes highly interactive remarketing a cinch.
There should be a lot more steps. You’ll get the gist of it after you’ve perused, studied, and absorbed our list of 50 Facebook for business tips to create profit-driving value.
What To Post On Facebook Business Page?
There are a lot of different post types to choose from. To name a few:
- Text status post a la Twitter. Boring, but it can be good for engagement when done thoughtfully.
- Photo posts. Much more interesting, prettier, and better engagement than text-only posts.
- Short video clips. The proof is in the pudding, you can get the best engagement with videos, just keep it short! (Your video may be mind-blowing, but nobody has the attention span to watch it).
- Live posts. Go live or go home! Just make sure you have some followers first so somebody tunes in!
- Curated articles / links. This is the easiest way to generate content, and serves its purpose well. However, you will garner better engagement with your followers if you post photos and videos.
Just keep in mind the reciprocal nature of social media.
Respond to comments and messages (automatically with MobileMonkey!) and get involved with Facebook Groups or create your own to cultivate a community around your brand.
Now that we’ve covered some basics and you have an idea, notion, or even an inkling of how to use Facebook for business, let’s get into the top 50 Facebook for business tips for 2021.
50 Top Facebook For Business Tips Of 2021
1. Boost Your Facebook Page & Post Engagement With A Messenger Autoresponder
Research straight from Facebook says that users expect businesses to respond almost immediately. Facebook and we strongly suggest chatbots as the answer.
For an easy-to-launch chatbot that integrates with Facebook, use MobileMonkey to set up some basic autoresponders when someone sends your page a message or comments on your posts.
You will have that shiny little green “Very responsive to messages” badge in no time!
2. Select The Correct Category For Your Business Page To Get Better Features And Improve SEO
Choosing the right category for your Facebook Business Page is important because it changes the features available to you.
For example, a local business can include its physical address whereas an e-commerce business cannot.
Facebook for Business Tips Bonus: If you choose ‘Local Business’ as your category, you will be given the option to further define your business ie: Automotive, Bank/Financial Services, Restaurant/Cafe, etc. Avoid selecting the generic ‘Local Business’ option, it will not help your SEO.
3. Create A ‘Vanity’ Facebook URL To Make It Easier To Find Your Business Page And Look More Professional
One of the first steps towards optimizing your Facebook Business Page is to choose a ‘vanity’ URL or username.
This won’t be an option for you until you’ve reached 25 page likes.
Why create a ‘vanity’ URL? Your Facebook Business Page is not only searchable on Facebook but also Google. Proper SEO goes a long way, and this is the best practice for Facebook Business Pages.
Your URL will appear something like “facebook.com/YourBrandName”. Not only is it good for SEO but it makes marketing/advertising your page address much easier and more professional.
4. Activate A CTA Button To Drive More Desired Outcomes From Your Facebook Page Traffic
The Call-to-Action button is to be used wisely, it holds the power to generate traffic, leads, and more.
A lot of businesses opt for “Sign Up” for the CTA button on a Facebook page — whether they are actually offering membership or not. It’s versatile and works wonders for building an email list.
Some of the options include:
- Book Now
- Shop Now
- Contact Us
- Send Message
Facebook for Business Tips Bonus: Facebook provides a really nice table with all of the CTA options and their intended objective ie: engagement or traffic.
5. Keep Your Cover Photo Fresh To Make A Memorable First Impression
This oft-overlooked prime real estate is where you should really take advantage and use a good cover photo.
A cover video could be an even better option.
6. Customize Your Facebook Business Page’s Tabs For Easier Navigation And A Clean Look
The tabs on your Facebook Business Page are similar to the pages on your website. Take advantage of these little tabs by customizing which are visible.
Share more about your business with these tabs, such as photos and videos, or feature a community page.
You can also have a tab function as an additional CTA, and more CTAs are always a good idea.
7. Experiment With Different Types Of Posts To Find The Perfect Balance Of Content For Your Target Audience
Not sure what to post on Facebook business page? Find the perfect balance of content types to deliver to your target audience. It requires trial and error, but you can safely bet on the 70:20:10 rule of thumb:
- 70% original posts
- 20% specific niche/audience interests
- 10% self-promotion
After a few weeks or months of regularly posting content, you’ll have some good foundational data to pinpoint the best mix of post types and reach content zen.
8. Share Insider Knowledge Via Facebook Chatbots For Insane CTRs And More Returning Visitors
A Facebook chatbot like the forever free edition of MobileMonkey can work as another platform to stay in touch with your customers.
Email newsletters are great — but the response rate on Messenger is double or triple email click-through rate!
Send out a chat blast with news, announcement, something new, special deals, etc., and your followers will feel extra special receiving your updates via Messenger.
9. Optimize Your Posts To Avoid Looking Sloppy And Gain Better Reach
This seems obvious, but so many businesses (and sloppy marketers) do not put the time and effort into ensuring each post displays well in the newsfeed.
The newsfeed is a busy and competitive place. A post with a good photo is ten times more likely to receive engagement than plain text.
Tidy up captions by removing the links when sharing curated content. It will look less busy and the link preview image and meta still populates in the post.
If you simply must use a long URL, try a shortener such as Bit.ly.
10. Use Messenger Drip Campaigns To Effortlessly Qualify, Gain, And Convert Leads
We told you Facebook Messenger is a versatile tool for Business Pages, right?
Ditch the emails that go straight to junk and spam and start connecting with a 100% engagement and conversion rate using MobileMonkey for Facebook Messenger chatbot drip campaigns.
Experience this drip campaign firsthand here.
Drip campaigns serve many purposes such as:
- Welcome and onboard customers
- Keep leads engaged with the brand
- Activate use of sophisticated solutions
- Leverage automation to communicate at scale
Upgrade your drip campaign game and join leading edge marketers with the ultimate Facebook Messenger drip campaign for conversions.
Gary V is doing it — so should you! Take Gary V’s VIP Facebook chatbot for a spin!
11. Pin A Post To Get More Impressions For Your Promotions And Events
Sometimes you have something really important to share or just a fantastic post that makes your brand stand out, take advantage of the ability to pin the post to the top of your newsfeed.
Any other subsequent posts will appear beneath it, keeping your promotion, event, or cool post up front and center.
12. Respond To Comments And Messages Quickly To Build Trust With Your Customers And Never Lose A Sale
If a customer has to wait too long to receive a reply or answer from a company — they are headed to your competitor’s page faster than you can say multi-channel customer support chatbot.
Yes, we are suggesting MobileMonkey as a customer support chatbot to auto-reply to comments and messages.
Don’t settle for just any chatbot — MobileMonkey empowers you to jump into the conversation with Live Chat Takeover at any point. You can set trigger keywords that will alert you to takeover a chat.
13. Share User Generated Content To Expand Your Reach
This is a win-win. By sharing User Generated Content (UGC) you not only save time on drafting posts, photos, and graphics, but you build and encourage a community.
Whenever a follower tags your business or uses a branded hashtag, swoop up that content and repurpose it in the name of being social.
Simply tag the user thanking them for the mention or photo etc., and screenshot it or hit the ‘Share’ button to repost.
This is a solid Facebook for business tips to build an engaged following on the cheap with Facebook for small business.
14. Fill Out The About Section So Your Customers Know You Are Legit And Where To Find Your Business
Your ‘About’ page is a very important aspect of your Facebook Business Page.
Many businesses fail to complete the ‘About’ page with missing contact information and other important details.
Your customers want to know who to call and when to arrive etc., and if your ‘About’ page doesn’t have the decency to provide a website, contact info, or address — you are losing sales 24/7.
15. Post Lots Of Videos For Increased Engagement That Builds Customer Loyalty And Brand Awareness
Video content is a big engagement booster. There is even a ‘Live’ option, which your followers will certainly appreciate.
Facebook has given algorithm update details in the past that give preference to videos, appearing first in the feed.
Facebook for Business Tips Bonus: 85% of Facebook users watch videos with the sound off. Make sure your video doesn’t auto-play sound (annoying!) and has captions if necessary.
16. Analyze Your Content With Facebook Insights To Inform And Improve Your Engagement And Drive More Leads
The best analytics available for your Facebook Business Page is provided by Facebook themselves, and it’s free!
Log in to Facebook Insights and you’ll find graphs, graphs, and more graphs that can be exported into sheets and more.
Check out your top-performing posts and use that info to guide your next round of posts.
17. Check The Best Day/Time To Post With Facebook Insights For The Most Engagement
Don’t miss out on this nugget. Knowing which days and time of day can help your engagement tremendously.
If your audience is a bunch of night owls or nine-to-fivers, you want to post when they are most like to see it. Click on the “Posts” tab and the first thing you’ll see is when your fans are active online.
18. Advertise Your Facebook Business Page With Like Buttons On Your Website
You can gain more followers by simply asking your existing customers to like your page.
Include a CTA in your messaging, whether it’s by email, or even a “Follow Us On Facebook” sign on the counter, door, or receipt for brick-and-mortars.
Some customer’s first impression of your business may very well be your Facebook Business Page or perhaps your website. Why not have them drive traffic to one another? Makes sense right?
Drop a few of those little thumbs-up buttons on your website and start sending your web traffic to Facebook and vice versa.
19. Give Your Posts A Boost Like The Pros With Facebook Ads For Better Engagement
Everyone knows that Facebook is “pay-to-play” for businesses in 2021. The good ‘ol days of organic reach are a distant memory.
Facebook and the internet, in general, are so utterly saturated that to stand out, it’s reasonable to expect to spend some moola.
Run targeted ad campaigns and boost posts for better engagement.
How about a chatbot that effortlessly scrapes customer data from Facebook for every click, whether it’s on your website, SMS text, Facebook Messenger, or another chat channel? MobileMonkey OmniChat is where it’s at.
20. Use Targeting To Drastically Increase Conversions
When you target a specific audience with your posts and Facebook Ads you drastically increase the probability of gaining engaged followers or converting customers.
From location-based to hobbies and interests, you can even target people in certain job positions, who own certain cars, income bracket, or college education.
21. Use Influencer Marketing To Engage With Your Target Audience And Gain Customers Trust
What is influencer marketing? It’s when you hire the help of someone who already has a substantial network and following on social media to co-promote your page.
There are many ways to go about it, but you will want to start with an influencer in your niche. Check hashtags and do some keyword research to determine who may be influential in your space.
22. Promote Your Facebook Business Page In Your Email Signature For More Traffic
It’s like a business logo or sticker on your car, but better. Create or edit your email signature to include a link to your Facebook page.
You can just have a simple anchor link beneath your name for Facebook or have a CTA to Like or Follow your page.
23. Share Behind-The-Scenes Content To Keep Your Followers Interested and Engaged
Your followers want to get to know you, or your team — the personalities behind your brand. A pretty clear pattern that most marketers can agree on is the psychological fact that people like to see other people.
This goes beyond Facebook for business tips, and can apply to just about every marketing channel.
Feature an image or video of someone on your team, perhaps with a brief explanation of what they do at your company. Consider incorporating a #FeatureFriday routine employee spotlight or similar.
24. Run Contests For An Engaging Way To Gain New Followers
This Facebook for business tips is a sure-fire way to drive engagement and gain new followers and customers is to hold a Facebook contest.
Every so often it’s a great idea to put together a giveaway or contest that has an entry stipulation such as: “Like and Share This Post” or “Tag a Friend” or “Like and Follow our Page” etc.
25. Experiment With Emojis For More Engagement And Fun!
Depending on your audience, emojis can be a fun way to boost engagement with your posts.
Dig through the endless emoji possibilities at emojipedia.com and simply copy/paste the right smiley, symbol, or food to fit the mood.
26. Infographics For Easy-To-Share Value And More Traffic
The art of combining as much information and statistics into an appealing and sometimes quirky or fun infographic is an important trend to cash in on.
What is your product or service? Are you solving a problem or a frequently asked question? Create an infographic to visually elaborate your topic.
They are extremely shareable, lending themselves to social media, and they drive traffic!
27. Reuse, Recycle, Renew For Effortless Engaging Posts
There is no sense in letting a fantastic post work its magic just once. It’s perfectly acceptable and okay to repost a winner from last quarter or last year etc.
You can always take a post that performed exceptionally well and redesign it, change up the graphic or caption – rinse and repeat for repeatable results!
28. Experiment With GIFs For Better Engagement And A Sense Of Humor That Your Customers Will Love
Motion grabs attention in the newsfeed, hence why videos consistently perform so much better.
Take advantage of the multitudes of public domain GIFs that abound across the internet.
29. Post On The Weekend To Reach More People
Not everyone is only checking their Facebook feeds during their workdays. Some people escape from reality on the weekends too!
By scheduling some content on the weekends and utilizing Facebook Insights, you can find out if your audience are digital weekend warriors.
30. Use Humorous Posts To Win Customers Over And Break Up Serious (Boring) And Salesy Posts
Have a sense of humor with your Facebook Business Page. If you are all info and seriousness, you are borrriingg. Stop it! Be funny! People will like you better, as a Facebook for business tips and in person.
Break the ice with a funny GIF or meme, it takes hardly any effort to find a good one that is relevant to your industry or audience.
31. Tag Other Businesses For Increased Reach And To Gain New Followers
A good practice that will grow your audience and even has the potential to spur partnerships is to tag other businesses.
If you have a potential partner, try to mention and tag them in a caption. Or capitalize on your existing business relationships — start tagging everybody!
You will tap into their following/network and build a positive and reciprocal relationship with other brands — which is the name of the game on social media… be social!
32. Hash Out Some Hashtags To Grow Your Following With Better Reach And Engagement
While not as impactful as on other social channels such as Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn, the hashtags on Facebook are becoming increasingly useful.
Ever since Instagram and Facebook joined forces, there has been a lot more hashtag action on Facebook… probably due to the ability to link accounts and cross-post. Nonetheless, they exist and you should use them!
Have fun and create a branded hashtag, something like #yourcompany or #yourslogan, and encourage your followers to use them so you can harvest UGC.
33. Connect Your Instagram To Easily Cross-Post And Co-Promote Content Across Channels
Has your Facebook game fizzled but your Instagram is on point? Connect the two and give ‘em a boost!
You can easily share any post from Instagram to Facebook automatically.
Did you know that you can also connect your chatbot across Instagram and Facebook with the new Instagram Messaging Tools in MobileMonkey? ????
Get on the list now for more leads, sales, and better communications with Instagram Messenger.
34. Create A Facebook Group To Turn Your Brand Into A Community
Why wouldn’t you want to cultivate a community of your devoted fans? If nothing else, creating a Facebook Group encourages discussion about topics of interest in your niche.
Give your followers a comfortable space to mix and mingle and support each other with resources and questions and answers.
You might even gain a little extra reach with your target audience.
35. Experiment With Post Length To Find What Your Target Audience Engages With
What’s the magic number? The general consensus amongst marketers is that a shorter caption performs better.
Our brains are all so stimulated that we cannot bear to read your epic novella within a caption. There are exceptions, however, and it truly depends on your brand and audience, so experiment and analyze!
36. Use Ideal Photo & Graphics Dimensions For Better Looking Posts That Build Brand Trust
If you post something that was formatted for another channel, a portion of it may be cut-off on Facebook or it may appear out-of-focus and blurry.
Figure out the best dimensions and stick to it for all photos and graphics. Whether you utilize Photoshop or Canva, you need to customize the dimensions.
We like Sprout Social’s “Always Up-to-Date to Social Media Image Sizes”.
37. Use Social Media Management Tools To Save Time And Automate Scheduling
There are so many social media management and scheduling tools available. While you can simply utilize Facebook’s native scheduler, it’s hurting for features in a bad way.
Consider some other good social media tools, like Sprout Social, Buffer, Sendible, etc. Here is a list we compiled of the best inbound marketing tools of 2021.
38. Feature Testimonials For Brand Trust And Social Proof
Why wouldn’t you want to fluff yourself with some positive customer reviews and testimonials?
Give yourself a pat on the back and show your prospects you are trustworthy by featuring some client testimonials.
39. Create Exclusive Content For Customer Loyalty
You have total control of your content strategy, so why not use FOMO to your advantage and post exclusive content per channel?
For example, you could offer a giveaway or discount that is only valid for your Facebook followers. Not only will they feel special, but you’ll earn their loyalty and word-of-mouth reference.
40. Ask For Reviews So New Customers Can Easily Trust Your Brand
It’s okay to ask. Just do it, go ahead and ask your followers with a simple post to please leave a review.
You might say something like “your positive reviews help us grow our business and reach more customers who could benefit from our product/service like you”.
41. Jump On The Trends Bandwagon To Share Engaging Curated Content With Your Followers
Find a resource to find trending content and either share it as curated content or utilize it as inspiration to create your own content.
You will most likely find some ideas for catchy Facebook posts for businesses while browsing.
There are plenty of tools out there for this, such as Feedly, but find your favorite and tap into trends!
42. Keep It Professional And Avoid Violating Facebook’s ToS
If you made it this far down the Facebook for business tips and you are using a personal page… Don’t create or utilize an existing personal Facebook page for your business.
Not only is it against Facebook’s Terms of Service, but you would miss out on all the delicious features that a Facebook Business Page has to offer.
43. Use The Facebook Pixel To Track Traffic And Conversions Generated By Your Facebook Page
The Facebook pixel is a handy little string of code you can place on your website to accurately track your Facebook Ad traffic campaigns and conversions.
If you want some solid proof of ROI with Facebook, this is a great place to start.
44. Utilize Page Roles To Avoid Any Mistake Posts And Other Facebook No-Nos
Marketers who are managing lots of Facebook Business Pages have the most concern in regards to any mistake posts.
For example, you accidentally post one client’s caption or entire post to another client’s page. Or perhaps your personal post featuring your bar crawl hijinks accidentally lands on your business page’s feed.
Not good situations to be in — and can all be prevented by utilizing Facebook for business tips and Page roles.
Click ‘Settings’ and ‘Page Roles’ to set up the whos who in regards to managing your Facebook Business Page.
45. Use A Good Profile Photo For Better Branding And To Be More Memorable
Coordinate your branding with a good profile photo that features your smiling face or your high-definition logo.
Use something that is easily recognizable — hopefully, your logo is memorable or recognizable as-is — as this is what shows up in search results.
Also, be sure to optimize the dimensions for desktop and mobile.
46. Turn On Private Messages To Harness The Unyielding Power Of Facebook Messenger Chatbots
Please don’t tell us you have private messages turned off for your Facebook Business Page.
This would be a tragedy and cause a disturbance in the MobileMonkey universe. If you aren’t convinced of the awesome benefits and power of Facebook Messenger yet, read this.
With 1.3 billion active monthly users of Facebook Messenger, as of November 2020, let us do that math for you — goldmine!
Now quickly navigate to ‘Settings’ and ‘General’ then look for ‘Messaging’ where you can mark a check box to “Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button”.
47. Set Up Facebook Business Manager To Easily Manage All Of Your Pages
While you can live without it, the benefits of Facebook Business Manager are too many to ignore.
In Facebook’s own words, Facebook Business Manager is “a one-stop-shop to manage business tools, business assets and employee access to these assets.”
48. Use Facebook’s Templates For A Fool-Proof Page Layout That Improves CTR
You can customize your Facebook Business Page in various ways, including the tabs that we’ve already mentioned.
If you aren’t too Facebook savvy and don’t even know how to begin with some of these Facebook for Business tips, you can choose from Facebook’s provided templates for an easy fix.
In your ‘Page Settings’ find ‘Templates and Tabs’ and you will be able to choose from the following templates:
- Restaurants & Cafes
- Video Page
You can view details and preview how any of these templates will function with your Page.
49. Go Beyond The Blog And Focus On Writing More Engaging Posts For More Action
It’s easy to get in the habit of simply linking to your blog and driving web traffic from your Facebook marketing strategy. But that’s a sad waste of potential and time.
You want engagement and the only way to get it is to pay for it. Just kidding! Facebook Ads will definitely help — but what you really need is to ask for engagement. How?
- Ask a question. In every post, you have an opportunity to ASK something.
- Start a poll. Let people interact with your Business Page in different ways.
50. Invite Your Facebook Friends For An Easy Boost In Followers And Reach
Use your good reputation and popularity to grow your following by simply asking your current friends from your personal page to like your Facebook Business Page.
It doesn’t hurt to ask!
Take advantage of Facebook’s built-in feature that asks your friends to like your Page.
Grow Your Brand’s Presence, Audience & Profitability From Facebook
The main thing with Facebook Business Pages is to do what you feel is in tune with your brand, and experiment with the above 50 Facebook for Business Tips.
Study the metrics — have your content strategy become one with the data, and you are on your way to Facebook Business Page nirvana.
Important Next Steps
- Create your first chatbot today after you sign-up for MobileMonkey.
- Talk and learn about chatbots with other enthusiasts. Join MobileMonkey Island, our Facebook group of 40K marketers and entrepreneurs who are ready to support you.
- Advance your marketing performance with Chatbot University, a free chatbot tutorial and training area for chat marketers.