On Friday, Facebook announced its new video chat that’s poised to steal market share from the current heavyweights, Zoom and Google Meet/Hangouts.
Learn about the new tech that’s changing how people stay connected with Facebook Messenger and video chat.
Video Chat & Messaging to Stay Connected Through COVID-19 Distancing
This week, Facebook starts rolling out new ways to help people stay connected, wherever they are in the world.
MobileMonkey created this guide with Facebook tools for businesses to connect with customers and leverage the growing demand for real-time video and chat.
Use Free Web Chat & Messaging Tools for Your Business
Chat marketing tools are designed to help your business:
- Never miss a lead.
- Reengage and nurture leads in chat.
- Set up marketing funnels that work simultaneously across your customers’ favorite messaging channels.
Do that and more with MobileMonkey’s special new Free Forever edition.
We’re giving away MobileMonkey for free in our new We’re In This Together edition including free Facebook Messenger automation tools for business:
- Instantly capture leads from a Facebook Page and Facebook comments
- Automatically answer customers’ frequently asked questions
- Design and launch interactive marketing funnels via Facebook Messenger
- Jump in the chat with live agent take-over any time
Your business can use Facebook Messenger tools for lead generation, lead nurture, customer engagement and automated customer support
Read more about setting up marketing automation in Facebook Messenger chat here.
Claim your free We’re In This Together edition of MobileMonkey today.
Integrate Facebook Chat on Your Website for Sales, Marketing & Customer Support
Upgrade your website with a virtual automated sales team powered by MobileMonkey and Facebook Messenger chat.
With web chat on your site you can automate:
- Customer support: Answer website visitors questions 24/7 automatically, and transfer to live agent any time
- Lead generation: Capture leads from website traffic
- Marketing engagement: Send follow-up chat and text messages to contacts automatically
- Sales: Schedule appointments, send specials and promos and increase on-site conversions
MobileMonkey’s web chat widget works whether or not someone has a Facebook account, making it the most flexible and convenient mobile-friendly web chat app available.
If your site visitor is logged into Messenger, MobileMonkey web chat automatically displays the Facebook Messenger customer chat widget on your webpage.
If your site visitor isn’t logged into Facebook, MobileMonkey will automatically serve a logged-out friendly version of the web chat.
Use MobileMonkey web chat to learn more about your web visitor, help them find what they’re looking for, sign them up for future updates from your business so you can stay in touch, and set up live chat customer support with advanced features for assigning conversations for follow-up and more.
Learn more about web chat tools for customer service, marketing and sales, included in the Free Forever special edition of MobileMonkey.
Start & Join Group Video Chat Rooms from Facebook, Messenger, Soon Instagram and WhatsApp
Time spent on Facebook Messenger and video chat is +2X in some places around the world.
With social distancing enforced across the globe, people are turning to video conferencing and chat to stay connected, even when we’re not in the same place.
Facebook’s new Messenger Rooms looks to improve on the video chat options out there today with fun and forward features.
- Create a room from Messenger or Facebook.
- Invite anyone to join the video call, no Facebook account required.
- Up to 50 people can join a call, with no time limit.
- If you use the Messenger app to join a room, you can use AR effects like filters and backgrounds.
- Create open or locked (private) rooms.
- Rolling out this week, available worldwide over the coming weeks!
- Coming soon: Create a room from Instagram Direct, WhatsApp and Portal.
Learn more about video chat and Messenger Rooms in Facebook’s announcement here.