Wouldn’t it be great if you could get hundreds, if not thousands of Instagram followers to get you to mention you in their Instagram Story? Well, Neil Patel’s favorite Instagram tool makes that easier than ever.
Getting shares and mentions on Instagram isn’t easy. That’s why this new tool immediately caught the attention of Neil Patel. Neil has a large and engaged audience on Instagram with +250,000 followers.
However, until recently, Neil had no way to keep up with and capitalize on all of the times he’s mentioned in his followers Instagram Stories.
Enter MobileMonkey’s new product, InstaChamp. More specifically, InstaChamp’s Instagram Story Mentions tool.
With Instachamp, Neil was able to produce these results in three months:
- 223 story mentions — more eyes on Neil’s brand
- 431 page views — more followers
- 1068 DMs — more leads for Neil’s ad agency
Overall, using Instachamp’s automation tools helped him generate up to 132% more engagement!
Here’s the short version of how it works: When someone shares your post or tags you in their Instagram story post, this tool will automatically send that person a DM.
Let’s have Neil Patel show you exactly how he’s using the Instagram Story Mentions tool by MobileMonkey and explain why it’s already working magic on his Instagram!
Neil Patel’s Favorite Instagram Tool
About the Instagram Story Mentions Tool by MobileMonkey
InstaChamp by MobileMonkey allows you to scale direct messaging on Instagram. The Instagram Story Mentions tool is focused on capitalizing on mentions and how to get more shares on Instagram.
As Neil says, “In essence, what I’m doing is I’m responding to people. But if I responded to them manually, that’s a lot of work.”
Now, you don’t have to copy Neil Patel’s message because that’s 100% customizable. So, what you send is up to you, but a simple ‘thank you’ note plus an exclusive offer is a great example to get started.
As you saw in the video, Neil Patel’s Instagram account uses an auto DM that says:
“Hey, I just want to say thanks for mentioning me in your story. I really appreciate it. Hope all is well with you.”
You can use your own imagination, however, let’s get you started with some ideas for how to use Instagram Story Mentions on your own Instagram account.
Here are a few ideas to get the wheels spinning:
- Get more content shares: Use it as an incentive to share your content and create more UGC (user-generated content). For example, make the CTA on your posts to share it in return for an instant reward, like access to exclusive content.
- Promotional offers: Reward people for sharing by sending a link to your latest promotional offer(s). Whether that’s a discount, coupon, or another marketing campaign, it’s a great idea.
- Promote your most important campaigns: Have a big event or new product launch coming up? Make sure your most valuable followers on Instagram know about it.
GET NEW INSTAGRAM TOOLS FROM MOBILEMONKEY
Grow Instagram followers and engagement with new tools for influencers, artists, brands and D2C businesses. Sign up to be the first to use tools that generate elite engagement via Instagram DMs.
Story Mentions can be a powerful tool for admired individuals and companies on Instagram to build closer connections with their fans.
It’s hard for the average business to convince even their most loyal followers to create content for them.
Story Mentions make getting more shares of your content so much easier. Not to mention, they’re super effective.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Incentivizes word-of-mouth, the most powerful form of brand advocacy.
- Gives people a reason to mention your brand and create UGC.
- Encourages future engagement with your content.
To that last point above, Neil says in his video, “What I found is the people who mentioned you in one story are much more likely to mention you in future stories.”
Knowing how to incentivize and reward your customers for engaging with or sharing your content on Instagram can turn a loyal follower base into your biggest revenue generator.
Neil Patel’s Favorite Instagram Tool: Important Next Steps
Ask yourself, “What am I doing to capitalize on each and every share of my content or mention of your brand on Instagram?”
Automating replies to Instagram Story mentions efficiently increases your engagement and brand loyalty while simultaneously driving traffic to your marketing funnels with the ability to add a link to your auto-reply messages.
Test out the Instagram Story Mentions tool for yourself by tagging @kim_larry in your next Instagram Story. All you have to do is make sure to mention Larry’s Instagram handle. We have one set up on @mobilemonkey as well if you’d like to try that instead.
Then, when you publish the Story, you’ll instantly receive a direct message notification.Make sure to do this from a mobile device as these tools are in beta and do not yet work on desktop.
Instagram accounts that use MoibileMonkey’s Instagram marketing tools, will generate automated activity and interactions which are perceived as entirely organic. And because you’re able to generate organic engagement at scale, this translates into a huge increase in genuine followers.
Best of all, with MobileMonkey, you’ll be working with 100% Instagram-approved engagement tools.
The proof is in the numbers. 75% of consumers also prefer to engage with brands using private messaging channels vs traditional channels.
GET EARLY ACCESS TO NEW INSTAGRAM TOOLS FROM MOBILEMONKEY
Are you looking for an edge on Instagram? Influencers, artists, brands and D2C businesses, you may qualify to be the first to use tools that generate elite engagement via Instagram DMs.Get Early Access
- Create your first chatbot today after you sign-up for MobileMonkey.
- Talk and learn about chatbots with other enthusiasts. Join MobileMonkey Island, our Facebook group of 40K marketers and entrepreneurs who are ready to support you.
- Advance your marketing performance with Chatbot University, a free chatbot tutorial and training area for chat marketers.