Setup Guide for Healthcare Providers
Follow the instructions below when setting up your MobileMonkey account:
- On the signup page, click on the "Get MobileMonkey Free" button
- You'll be asked to log into your Facebook account if you aren't already signed into Facebook on that browser. The login will appear in a popup , so make sure popups are not disabled on your browser.
- After logging into Facebook, click the continue button
- Next, select the Facebook pages that you want to connect with MobileMonkey
- Next, make sure you enable all permissions and hit "Done".
- Click "OK" to confirm the connection with MobileMonkey
- Next, choose the page you want to set up a chatbot for, and hit "Connect"
- IMPORTANT: In the next step, you will be prompted to choose a template. Make sure you choose "COVID-19 Awareness Bot".
- Next, fill out some information about your company and hit "Complete".
- Next, sign into Messenger so that MobileMonkey can send you messages (for testing and product updates)
- Now you're all set up, with a templated chatbot. Go to Settings > Chatbot > Chatbot Status to deactivate your bot. When you are ready to go live you can reactivate it.
- Schedule an onboarding call with a chat specialist using this link. During the onboarding call we'll help you set everything up and launch your chatbot. In the meantime, take a look at the Facebook Page Welcomer, where you can familiarize yourself with the dialogue setup.
- Click "Set up Facebook Page Welcomer" to edit the bot response when someone messages your Facebook page:
- When you get to the Facebook Page Welcomer screen, click "Got to Dialogue" to edit the bot dialogue:
- Edit the bot dialogue by clicking into each text widget: