Website Widget Install through Google Tag Manager
Installing the MobileMonkey Chat Widget on a Website.
Installing the MobileMonkey Website Widget into your site allows people to chat with your bot directly on your website.
Generally, installation of the Widget is very simple for anyone with basic knowledge of these tools. If you don’t have basic knowledge of Wordpress or GTM, then you may need to ask your Website Developer for assistance.
Using Google Tag Manager
- Go to the “HTML Elements” tab and select "New HTML Element" in the upper right.
- Select "Customer Chat Widget".
- Name your HTML Element, click "Add new domain to whitelist", and add your domain to the whitelist. Be sure to include all necessary "www"s, "http://"s, etc.
- Select your domain in the Domain drop-down menu.
- Copy the Provided Code.
- Open GTM and click on “ADD A NEW TAG”
- Select “Custom HTML”.
- Paste the provided MobileMonkey code.
- Click "Choose a trigger" and select “all pages”
- Name your Tag and you are done!
Watch this video to learn how to install the Website Widget through Google Tag Manager