How To Create Ad Campaign in Facebook Ads Manager
Before creating Messenger Ad in MobileMonkey the Ad Campaign needs to be created in Facebook Ads Manager. Follow the steps described below:
1. Create Ad Campaign in Facebook Ads Manager
- Go to www.facebook.com/adsmanager
- Select Ad Account
- Select Campaigns tab
- Click Create
2. Create a new Campaign with 'Messages' objective
- Select 'Create New Campaign' option
- Select Messages as your Campaign's Consideration
- Enter a Campaign Name
- Click Continue
To learn more on how to create Ad and set Objective watch the video.
3. Create Ad Set
- Select 'Click to Messenger' as your destination
- Select your target Audience
- Select Placements
- Select Budget & Schedule
- Hit Continue to proceed
To learn more on Ad Set Settings watch the video.
4. Create the Ad appearance
- Name the Ad
- Select Create Ad option (!important MobileMonkey Dialogues are not applied to Existing Posts option)
- Select Facebook Page
- Select Format (single image or video are the most popular)
- In Media Section Upload image or Video (this is what your audience will see in news feeds)
- In Ad Setup customize Text, Headline and Call to Action
- !Important: it is recommended you sync your ads automatically with MobileMonkey. MobileMonkey will automatically put add a URL Parameter and JSON that links the Call to Action button with your chosen Dialogue or Opt-In Quick Question.
- Hit Confirm
Continue setting up Messenger Ads in MobileMonkey, see guide.