Facebook Ads Manager Set up
Before creating Messenger Ad in MobileMonkey the Ad Campaign needs to be created in Facebook Ads Manager. Follow the steps described below:
1. Create Ad Campaign in Facebook Ads Manager
- Go to www.facebook.com/adsmanager
- Select Ad Account
- Select Campaigns tab
- Click Create
2. Create a new Campaign with 'Messages' objective
- Select 'Create New Campaign' option
- Select Messages as your Campaign's Consideration
- Enter a Campaign Name
- Click Continue
To learn more on how to create Ad and set Objective watch the video.
3. Create Ad Set
- Select 'Click to Messenger' as your destination
- Select your target Audience
- Select Placements
- Select Budget & Schedule
- Hit Continue to proceed
To learn more on Ad Set Settings watch the video.
4. Create the Ad appearance
- Name the Ad
- Select Create Ad option (!important MobileMonkey Dialogues are not applied to Existing Posts option)
- Select Facebook Page
- Select Format (single image or video are the most popular)
- In Media Section Upload image or Video (this is what your audience will see in news feeds)
- In Ad Setup customize Text, Headline and Call to Action
- !Important: it is recommended you sync your ads automatically with MobileMonkey. MobileMonkey will automatically put add a URL Parameter and JSON that links the Call to Action button with your chosen Dialogue or Opt-In Quick Question.
- Hit Confirm
Continue setting up Messenger Ads in MobileMonkey, see guide.