If you need to post data from MobileMonkey directly to 3rd party system (which might be the custom CRM) Connections can to be used.
MobileMonkey will POST data to the Webhook and here are recommendations:
- make sure that the server accepts POST request
- make sure the body of the request is parsed correctly
- make sure that the server reads JSON format
From MobileMonkey side set up will be as follows:
- Connection type preferably "Send contact data whenever a widget is reached"
- Paste URL
The payload URL is the URL of the server that will receive the webhook
- Request type should be POST
- Set up attributes that you'd like to post from MobileMonkey to your system
Custom webhook can be created on GitHub, please follow the detailed instructions here https://developer.github.com/webhooks/creating/
Test Webhooks with: