Messenger Ads With Automatic Sync
MobileMonkey provides two ways to link Messenger Ads to Campaigns in your Ad Account: automatically and manually.
We recommended you use the 'Automatically' option, unless you want to edit the Messenger JSON after linking it to Facebook.
- Go to Advertising -> Messenger Ads
- Name the Messenger Ad
- In Step 2, customize what message to send to the target audience when they click 'Send Message' on your Facebook Ad
You can create an opt-in message with a quick question and possible answer options that would lead to specific dialog or choose a dialog that will fire right after audience hit button 'Send Message'
And this is how the bot communicates with the target audience which clicked 'Send Message' button in the ad
- In Step 3:
- select 'Automatically' option
- choose Ad Account
- choose Ad campaign that was created in Ads Manager (if you don't see just created ad Campaign in dropdown list press Ctrl+F5 to reload the page)
- choose Ad set (if you have multiple Ad sets check as many checkboxes as required)
- Hit Publish Changes
- Make sure you see success message "All Changes Synced"
- In Step 4 set up drip campaign that receive this Ad Audience (optional)
To learn more about tips and tricks on Ads watch the video.