Customer Support Chat Starter Template
Capturing the emails of your leads is super easy with this MobileMonkey template.. There are only a few steps to get it up and running so you can start collecting leads immediately.
If you want to watch step by step how to install and configure this template watch the video below. All of the documentation is also below this video.
Part 1 | Install the Template
- From your MobileMonkey dashboard click on the settings icon on the far right.
- Now click on the "Templates" link on the bottom left.
- Look for the "Customer Support" template and click on the image.
- Choose "Create New Bot".
You will see your template being installed and when it's ready you will see the following message.
- Click the "Take me there" button.
This will take you to your newly installed bot. Now you just need to make a few updates and you'll be ready to start getting leads.
Part 2 | Configure your Facebook Page Welcomer
This Chat Starter Template has been created for you to be able to get started right away with little configuration. There are only a few things you need to update.
Once you are done updating you can activate your bot and start using it.
- The first thing you want to do is click on "Chat Starters" link on the top left.
Then click on the "Facebook Page Welcomer" link on the right side.
You will now see the main Chat Starter.
Here you will see the main bot that we have created for you. If you want to change the opening message you can but you don't have to.
- Now click on the "Submit Issue" button and you will see the dialogue.
- Scroll down till you see the following image.
- You have three options here to configure. Let's start with Shipping. After clicking on shipping you will see three more options. Now remember you can always change or delete any of these options.
- Now click on "Tracking Number" and update your email so you can be notified when someone is requesting their tracking number.
- Now click on the "Returns" button and configure the following.
Here you will click on each button and add your return policy and any other returns information.
- Now click on the "Damaged" button and scroll down and update your email to be notified.
- Scroll back up and select the "Billing" button and update your email here.
- Now scroll back up and click on the "Talk to Human" button and update your email here as well.
The "Submit Issue" section is now complete. Let's move on to the FAQ section.
- Scroll to the top and click on the "FAQ" button.
- Now you are going to see buttons, each with 1 topic. We are going to go through the first one and then you can do the same to the other ones. You can add more as you need them as well.
- Let's click on the button that says "Topic 1" and name that to whatever topic you want.
- Now scroll down till you see the image below and update the text area.
All you have to do is change the text we have with your own text for your question and answer.
- Now click on "Next Question"
- Add your next question the same way you did the first. We have created 3 for you to start with. You can always add more if you need to.
Continue this till you get through all three FAQs and then repeat this for the other two topics.
- Now scroll to the top and click on the "Leave Message" button. Once here scroll to the bottom and update your email and or subject.
Configuring The Reviews Drip Campaign
So the way we have this set up is to send users a follow up after they have entered your bot. This follow up asks them if all their questions were answered and then asks them to review us. There are a few steps you need to do to configure this.
- Scroll up and click on "Campaigns" and then "Drip Campaigns" on the left side.
- Now click on the campaign we have set up for you on the right side.
- You will now need to scroll down till you see the following image and click on the "Review Us" button.
- Now click on the first button that has one star.
- Scroll down till you see the following image and change the "To" field to your email and change the subject if you want to.
- Now click on the button that has 4 stars.
- Scroll down till you see the following image. When you have a 4 or 5 star review we are going to ask them if they would like to review us on your social channels. We have chosen the most popular ones but you can change this to anything you want.
- Click on each button and enter in the link to your account on each review site like we have done here for the Google Review.
Congratulations! You have configured your chatbot.