Refreshing Your Facebook Connection
When trying to refresh your Facebook Connection you may need to go through the full permission flow again if MobileMonkey completely lost access to your page. When this happens, take the following steps to re-grant permission for the your page.
- When you try to refresh your connection in Settings > Maintenance, you will see this popup:
- Click "Grant Permission". A popup will show you what to do in the next screen. Click "Next" to continue.
- On the next screen, click on the "Edit Settings" button.
- Find your page on the full list of pages. Make sure to tick the checkbox next to this page.
- Still don't see your page? Check out this helpdoc for possible reasons.
- Make sure ALL permissions are enabled. Then click "Done".
- Click "OK" and you're all set!
If all went well in Settings -> Maintenace page you should see Facebook Connection Status:Connected
If there is still an error and connection was not refreshed you will see Facebook Connection Status:Error
If you see another error telling you that you are not an admin then you need to make sure that you are an admin of the page. If you are not then the admin of the page must login and click the refresh button.