Attendees are saying that my “Top 7 PPC Marketing Hacks of the Year” webinar from this Tuesday is “The first webinar I sat in on a long time that I didn’t wish I had gotten an hour of my life back at the end”.
That’s high praise, considering how PPC marketing is +15 years old, and it’s not easy to come up with radically new strategies that actually work. People are asking for the video recording, So here it is!
In The Top 7 Hacks of All Time, learn how to:
- Eliminate most click-fraud Facebook Ads and Google Display Network campaigns
- Leverage a strange ad targeting method designed double or triple the click-through-rates of your Facebook ad campaigns
- Master the new Facebook “Send-to-Messenger” Ad with the help of chatbots
- Combine RLSA, display remarketing and content marketing
- Create brand affinity for your products/services in your target audience
What was your favorite PPC marketing hack in the presentation, and why?
Be a Unicorn in a Sea of Donkeys
Get my very best Unicorn marketing & entrepreneurship growth hacks: