How to Unblock Notifications Permissions on your Browser
In order to receive MobileMonkey push notifications on desktop, you need to enable notifications on your browser.
If you have previously blocked notifications on your browser, follow the instructions below to unblock notification permissions.
- Click on the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Select "Allow" on the dropdown next to "Notifications"
- Click on Firefox > Preferences on the menu bar
- Next to "Send Notifications", click on the x next to the "Blocked" status.
- After you do this, click on "Enable notifications for this browser" in your Notifications Settings in MobileMonkey to enable notifications
- Click on Safari > Preferences on the menu bar
- Go to the Privacy & Security. The scroll down the to Permissions section:
- Next to app.mobilemonkey.com select "Allow" on the dropdown