Integration with Mailchimp
The goal of the integration is to sync your MobileMonkey leads data (such as name, email, phone number) with Mailchimp audience.
To create an integration follow the steps:
- Navigate to Integrations -> Native Integrations
- Connect your account next to Mailchimp Integration section
- You will be asked to login into the existing account and authorize the MobileMonkey app
You will be redirected back to the app and can start building the integration.
- Click Add New Connection button
- The only action that is supported is Add or Update Subscriber in an audience
- Fill all the required fields by choosing a connected Mailchimp account, selecting an audience where contacts should be synced and by selecting the MobileMonkey attribute that store subscriber email
- In the last step, you need to complete the data mapping which sets the relations between Mailchimp columns and MobileMonkey attributes that contain the actual values. If you don't want want to send some of the data e.g. Phone just leave it as a blank field.
- Test your connection by sending sample data and don't forget to Activate integration!